According to research statistics gathered over the years, an average person will spend about 17 to 24 years sleeping during his or her lifetime. This stat alone indicates how important a mattress is, because that is one of the major factors that trigger how sound and healthy your sleep is. It is one thing to have a good mattress, it is another thing entirely to have a mattress that is comfortable mattress that accommodates yourself and your partner with ease, one reason why 6 x 6 mattresses rule the market till date.
6 x 6 mattresses come in different shapes and vary in height. They have the same length and breadth but vary in height. They are one of the most sought out mattresses in the market. The Tanzanian market has embraced this size of mattress, particularly because of its flexibility and utility. It is not too big for a single person neither is it too small for two. It is considered by many to be the perfect bed size.
One of the common mistakes people about mattresses is a funny belief that a mattress can last forever. Although some very good mattresses can last for a good number of years, all mattresses have a lifespan, and when they are expired, one will need to replace them.
In this post, we will consider prices of the most common brands of 6 x 6 mattress available in the market in Tanzania.
Prices of 6 by 6 Mattress in Tanzania
Prices of 6 by 6 mattresses are largely determined by how high the mattress is. Another factor that affects the prices is the brand. 6 by 6 mattresses are one of the most sought after bed sizes in the market, making them among the most produced. Here, we will take a look at the prices of various brands of 6 by 6 mattresses.
- Vitafoam Spring foam 6 by 6 by 10 mattress: TSh1,020,459 – TSh1,064,115
- Mouka Flora 6 x 6 ft (12-inch height) === TSh460,100 – TSh508,250
- Mouka Legend 6 x 6 ft (8-inch height) === TSh374,500 – TSh401,250
- Mouka Regal 6ft x 6ft (20-inch height) === TSh1,404,910 – TSh1,621,050
- Mouka Regal 6 x 6 ft (12-inch height) === TSh882,750 – TSh1,036,830
- Mouka Regal 6 x 6 ft (14-inch height) === TSh1,080,700 – TSh1,296,840
- Mouka Regal 6 x 6 ft (16-inch height) === TSh1,188,770 – TSh1,404,910
- Mouka Regina 6 x 6 (10-inch height) === TSh972,630 – TSh1,080,700
- Mouka Regina 6 x 6 (12-inch height) === TSh702,455 – TSh763,980
- Mouka Exquisite 6 x 6 (10-inch height) === TSh481,500 – TSh594,385
- Mouka Exquisite 6 x 6 (12-inch height) === TSh594,385 – TSh702,455
- Vitafoam Mattress 6 x 6 (8-inch height) === TSh545,700 – TSh594,385
- Lucid 6 by 6 mattress: TSh327,420 – TSh432,280
- Linenspa 6 by 6 mattress: TSh327,420 – TSh432,280
- Aveline 6 by 6 mattress: TSh432,280 – TSh481,500
It should be noted that the variation in these prices is largely due to how high the mattress is. On the average, a standard 6 by 6 mattress can be gotten for as low as TSh245,565 and as high as TSh810,525, depending on the height.
Things to Consider Before Buying a 6 by 6 Mattress
Knowing the exact type of 6 by 6 mattress to buy can be challenging. The various types available in the market today have only made the decision more difficult. To streamline your options and pick the best mattress for you, there are some factors you need to put into consideration. Some of these factors include;
- Thickness of the Mattress: 6 by 6 mattresses vary in height. As stated earlier, the price of a mattress has a lot to do with the height. Also, you need to consider how high you want the mattress to be. Will you be supporting the mattress with a bed or you prefer to put it on the floor? The answer will determine how high your mattress should be. If you will be supporting it with a bed, it doesn’t have to be too high.
- Consider the Material: There are different types of 6 by 6 mattresses and they are made from different materials. The most common type of mattress materials; innerspring and memory foam. The memory foam is made of Latex foam or polyurethane, making it very soft. The innerspring is the most common type; it consists of steel coils It is always important to know the type of material you prefer.
- Consider the Brand: Brand is another factor to consider wen picking a 6 by 6 mattress. There are some names that are trusted in the market. Some brands are known to produce soft mattresses while some others might specialize in not-too-soft ones. Know what you want, then go with a brand that are associates with the type.
- Consider Your Budget: This is one of the most important factors on this list. 6 by 6 mattresses have grades, both in quality and sizes which largely affects the prices. The most expensive mattresses might not necessarily be the best for you. Knowing your budget will help you streamline your options.