The demand for Air fryers has significantly increased in Tanzania today. With a lot of users tilting towards this kitchen appliance, it is essential to consider how much various brands, types, and sizes go for in the current market. This post takes a quick look at the various brands available and how much they can be purchased today.
Prices of Air Fryers in Tanzania
Air fryers are available in different types and sizes and they vary in price. In this section, we will take a look at the prices of some of the most popular Air fryer brands in the market today.
Here are some popular air fryer prices in Tanzania:
These prices may vary depending on the retailer and any ongoing promotions or discounts. It’s important to research and compare prices before purchasing an air fryer in Tanzania.
Murphy Richards Air Fryers
- Murphy Richards 3 Litre Air Fryer – TSh372,842 – TSh409,275
- Murphy Richards 3 Litre Air Fryer with Auto Cook Settings: TSh378,245 – TSh428,000
Tower Air Fryers
- Tower 2.2 Litre Air Fryer – TSh190,995 – TSh216,140
- Tower 3.2 Litres Air Fryer: TSh272,850 – TSh407,965
- Tower 4.3 Rotisserie Litre Air Fryer – TSh294,250 – TSh428,000
- Tower 4 Vortz Litre Air Fryer – TSh272,850 – TSh378,245
- Tower 11L 5-in-1 Air Fryer Oven With Rotisserie – 2000W: TSh783,508 – TSh810,525
Ambiano Air Fryers
- Ambiano 3 Digital Litres Professional Air Fryer: TSh331,700 – TSh535,000
- Ambiano 5 Litre Air Fryer: TSh280,982 – TSh354,705
- Ambiano 17 Litre 2 in 1 Air fryer: TSh428,000 – TSh486,315
Binatone Air Fryers
- Binatone Air Fryer – TSh216,140 – TSh409,275
Havells Air Fryers
- Havells 4 Litres Prolife Air Fryer: TSh294,250 – TSh378,245
- Havells 1230 W Digital Air Fryer: TSh411,950 – TSh486,315
Black and Decker Air Fryers
- 2.5 Litres Black and Decker Air Fryer AreOfry: TSh354,705 – TSh428,000
- 4 Litres Black and Decker Air Fryer AreOfry: TSh508,250 – TSh572,985
Signature Air Fryers
- Digital Signature Air Fryer: TSh223,737 – TSh354,705
- Digital Low Fat Signature Air Fryer: TSh216,140 – TSh321,000
Breville Air Fryers
- 17 Litres Breville low Fat Air Fryer: TSh428,000 – TSh535,000
- Halo Plus Health Low Fat Air Fryer: TSh243,425 – TSh321,000
Other Brands of Air Fryers
- Scanfrost 3.2 Litres Digital Air Fryer: TSh272,850 – TSh469,302
- Rite-Tek Air Fryer – TSh246,100 – TSh465,450
- Xtouch Air Fryer – TSh190,995 – TSh535,000
- Sokany Air Fryer: TSh190,995 – TSh535,000
- Tefal Air Fryer: TSh294,250 – TSh378,245
- 6L DSP Air Fryer: TSh354,705 – TSh378,245
- Orbit Air Fryer: TSh216,140 – TSh272,850
Some Air Fryer brands are definitely more expensive than others. Some are also more rated in terms of value, durability, ease of use and general functionality. They boast of various features and mechanisms. These factors affect overall prices.
For instance, an air fryer that is automated and boasts a digital setup will be more expensive than one that is turned on manually. Air fryers can be bought directly from manufacturers or local distributors across the country. They are also available for purchase in popular online stores and other conventional kitchen appliance stores.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Air Fryer
Air Fryers are one of the most readily available kitchen appliances in Tanzania today. The problem is not where to buy these appliances; it is knowing the right type to buy. There are various types and brands of air fryers today.
These types vary in features, sizes, qualities, ease of use, to mention a few. The different types in the market today have only made it difficult to know the exact one to buy. Before you buy your next air fryer, it is essential you consider some basic factors so as to streamline your options and eventually pick the best for you.
Consider How much you have to spend
This is one of the most important factors to consider when buying an air fryer. Air fryers are available in various price ranges. Set a budget and go for one in that range. However, considering the delicacy of air fryers, do not because of your budget go for ones that are not reliable and not easy to maintain.
Consider the size
Fryers are also available in different sizes. They are designed to fit well on your counter, and most are not that big enough to cook for a large number of people unless you cook in batches of course. You should consider the purpose of the air fryer.
If you intend to cook for a large number of people, you can go for one with a larger capacity. There are various ones with up to 17 Litres capacity. Also, if you will only be using the fryer for just you and your immediate family, it is better to go for one with moderate capacity.
Digital vs Manual Timers
Most air fryers have regulators that let you set how long you want your food to cook, and some even show you how much cooking time is remaining. Some even have manual dials that you can easily use to set the time while some other air fryers feature digital timers instead. The digital timer makes it quite easier to see how much time is left on the clock.
Consider the Brand
Brand matters. It is always advisable to go for popular brands that are already tested and trusted. Some brands have a reputation for manufacturing reliable and durable products. Before you decide on one, read customer and user reviews to give you a better understanding of the durability, ease of use and reliability.
Consider the Ease of Use: It is essential to consider how easy the air fryer is to use. Consider the functionality and mechanism operation before you decide on one to get.
Overall, air fryers are becoming increasingly popular in Tanzania as people look for healthier cooking options. They offer a convenient way to cook a variety of foods without the need for excess oil, making them a great addition to any kitchen.
So if you’re in the market for an air fryer, be sure to consider the brands and models listed above and find the one that meets your needs and budget.