Bass Pro Shops Price Match Policy: What You Need to Know
Bass Pro Shops is a popular retailer that sells hunting, fishing, camping, and other outdoor gear. They offer a variety of high-quality products at competitive prices. However, if you find an identical product at a lower price elsewhere, you may wonder if Bass Pro Shops has a price match policy.
Does Bass Pro Shops Offer Price Matching?
Yes, they do! According to their website, Bass Pro Shops will match the price of any identical item found on eligible competitor’s websites or catalogs.
How Does the Price Match Policy Work?
To take advantage of the price matching policy at Bass Pro Shops:
- Contact customer service via phone or email and provide evidence of the lower-priced item.
- The competing item must be in stock and available for immediate purchase.
- Advertised prices are matched – not negotiated – and only one promotion per order is allowed (i.e., coupon codes cannot be stacked with price matches).
- Prices on clearance items are not eligible for price matching.
- For purchases made within 14 days prior to finding it advertised less somewhere else; buyers will receive retroactive credit equal to the difference between previously purchased items’ cost from basspro.com/sponsoring brands (exclusions apply) versus current online pricing plus shipping costs associated with returning original merchandise.
In conclusion, if you find the same product being offered elsewhere for less than what you’ll pay at Bass Pro Shop stores or online platform call customer support immediately. If evidence meets their criteria then they’ll certainly give you the identical deal as their competitors – this saves time and money!
Note: Please keep in mind that while researching similar products make sure to consider shipping fees when comparing total costs payable.
Does Bass Pro Shops have a price match policy?
Yes, Bass Pro Shops has a price match policy. If you find an identical product at a lower price from a competitor, they will match the price.
What do I need to provide to get a price matched at Bass Pro Shops?
In order to receive a price match, you must provide proof of the lower advertised or online price from the competitor. This can include showing the advertisement or website on your phone or bringing in a printed copy.
Are there any exclusions to Bass Pro Shop’s Price Match Policy?
Bass Pro Shop’s Price Match Policy does exclude clearance items and closeout sales, as well as items that are out of stock or limited quantities. The item must also be identical in brand name, size, model number and color to qualify for a price match.