If you are still wondering why desktop computers still rule the market despite the invention of mobile laptops and tablets, then you need to take a stroll into the world of professionals and individuals that really appreciate the power and strength of the gadget. While the likes of phones, tablets, laptops, palmtops, and other mobile computers have created their own market in recent times, desktop computers still remain among the ultimate gadgets and in certain parts of the world, among the most sought after.
Are you in Tanzania and in need of a reliable desktop computer for office work, gaming or personal use? Here is a list of popular desktop computers and their prices in Tanzania:
|Brand||Model||Price (Tanzanian Shillings)|
|HP||HP Pavilion 24 All-in-One Desktop PC||4,600,000|
|Dell||New Dell Vostro Desktop Computer||3,900,000|
|Lenovo||Lenovo Ideacentre 510A Desktop PC||2,700,000|
|Asus||Asus VivoPC M32CD Desktop PC||2,100,000|
|Acer||Acer Aspire TC-865 Desktop PC||2,900,000|
You can find these desktop computers in most electronics stores in Tanzania. It is important to note that prices may vary depending on the store and location.
Professionals will probably appreciate desktop computers more. Given their trademark strength in all areas, it is easy to understand why some find it easier to work with desktop computers. Although they are not necessarily faster or more efficient than other types of computers as speed is determined by the RAM, they are considered to be stronger, more balanced and more reliable. Indeed, desktop computers still have a say, or maybe they are still the say in the computer world.
What comes to your mind when you hear desktop computers? Some old-fashioned pieces of gadgets pulled together? Not close. Desktop computers have evolved over the years. The gadget has gone beyond those big boxed computers that rained many years ago. They are now available in different classy designs, colours and styles. Desktop computers are quite easy to fall in love with at first sight. With their usual big screen and well places CPU, you can only appreciate the presence and efficiency of the gadget more.
Like most other computing gadgets, desktop computers are available in different types, sizes, shapes and designs. Thanks to limitless numbers of manufacturers in the industry today, the different types of desktop computers vary in basic features, Random Access Memory Sizes, graphic card sizes, screen resolution and other basic features.
The big question is: how much do desktop computers go for in the market? In this post, we will take a look at some popular desktop computer brands and how much they go for in the current market. We will also take a look at some factors to consider before buying a desktop computer.
Prices of Desktop Computers in Tanzania
Despite them being among the older generation of computers, desktop computers still rank among the most sought-after. With creative and absolutely catchy designs pumped into the market every day, it is easy to see why they are among the people’s favourites. They still remain among the most reliable and rugged gadgets.
Desktop computers are available everywhere and in various styles and sizes. They generally boast of larger screen resolutions than laptops and tablets and some of them even offer more in terms of efficiency and memory space. No wonder they are the delight of professionals and a darling of gadget lovers.
Desktop computers are available in computer stores across the country. They can also be easily gotten directly from various manufacturers or any of their outlets around. For convenience, you can also order them online from popular e-commerce stores around the country.
Let us take a look at the prices of common desktop computers available today.
HP Desktop Computers & Prices in Tanzania
- HP 290 G1 Business Desktop Microtower PC: TSh982,260 – TSh1,605,000
- Pavilion 570-a111na AMD Dual Core: TSh1,394,103 – TSh1,605,000
- Pavilion 24 core i5 (2TB, 12 GB): TSh1,872,500 – TSh2,140,000
- Pavilion 24 core i7: TSh3,566,310 – TSh5,457, 000
- Pavilion 27 core i5 (1TB, 12GB): TSh2,123,950 – TSh2,782,000
- Envy 27 All-in-one core i7: TSh3,182,662 – TSh9,005, 000
- Envy 34 inches Curved (2 TB, 16GB): TSh8,159, 000 – TSh9,997, 000
- ProDesk 600 G3 MicroTower PC: TSh1,658,500 – TSh4,226,500
- EliteDesk 800 G3: TSh1,945,260 – TSh3,512,275
- Sprout Pro 23 inches: TSh4,922,000 – TSh6,848, 000
- Omen 800-O21 Gaming Desktop: TSh2,407,500 – TSh2,701,750
- HP DeskPro: TSh1,945,260 – TSh2,407,500
- HP Pro One 400 G3: TSh1,449,052 – TSh1,605,000
Dell Desktop Computers & Prices in Tanzania
- Inspiron 24 All-in-one FHD Core i5 (1 TB, 8 GB): TSh2,140,000 – TSh2,701,750
- Inspiron 20-3052 (500 GB, 4 GB): TSh1,350,875 – TSh1,605,000
- Optiplex 3050 All-in-one core i5 (500 GB, 16 GB): TSh1,350,875 – TSh1,605,000
- Optiplex 7450 All-in-one core i5 (500 GB, 8 GB): TSh1,605,000 – TSh2,140,000
- Optiplex 3240 All-in-one: TSh1,658,500 – TSh1,853,401
- Optiplex All-in-one core i7 (500 GB, 4 GB): TSh2,026,313 – TSh2,407,500
- Optiplex All-in-one core i5 (1 TB, 16 GB): TSh3,738,045 – TSh3,819,900
- Vostro Desktop (500 GB, 4 GB): TSh1,284,000 – TSh2,140,000
Lenovo desktop Computers & Prices in Tanzania
- 5200 All-in-one (500 GB, 4 GB): TSh1,658,500 – TSh2,407,500
- Dual core (500 GB, 4 GB): TSh1,746,240 – TSh1,872,500
- V310 Dual Core i3 7100: TSh1,350,875 – TSh1,605,000
- Think Centre E73 Dual Core (500 GB, 4 GB): TSh1,010,455 – TSh1,255,110
- Think Centre M73z (500 GB, 4 GB): TSh900,405 – TSh1,605,000
- Think Centre M900 (1 TB, 4 GB): TSh1,350,875 – TSh1,872,500
- Idea Centre 510s: TSh2,407,500 – TSh2,701,750
- E50 Dual Core (1 TB, 4 GB): TSh1,091,400 – TSh1,605,000
Apple Desktop Computer & Prices in Tanzania
- iMac 27 inches intel core i5: TSh6,420, 000 – TSh8,732, 000
- iMac 27 inches Quad-core i5: TSh6,003, 000 – TSh9,823, 000
- Surface Microsoft Studios: TSh8,186, 000 – TSh13,509, 000
- Apple 21.5 inches 4k Retina: TSh5,723, 000 – TSh6,420, 000
- iMac 27 inches Retina (3 TB, 8 GB): TSh5,944, 000 – TSh10,807, 000
Things to Consider Before Buying a Desktop Computer
The market for desktops hasn’t deteriorated over the years. In fact, you can be sure to see various types in the market today. They vary in sizes, shapes, designs, RAM sizes and other basic features. They have been designed for several specific purposes and it is important to buy a desktop computer that suits your need.
The various types and brands of desktop computers available today have made it difficult for users to just pick a desktop computer and expect it to suit their needs. Desktop computers, like laptop and tablets, vary in functionality; while some are designed for professional use, some are built to suit learners and beginners.
Here are some basic factors to consider when buying a desktop computer.
- Brand: Brand is among the most important factors to consider when buying a desktop computer. Some brands are known to produce strong and reliable desktop computers. The parts of the desktops are also readily available when there is a need to change them. Go for desktop computers manufactured by well-known brands.
- Processor: The speed and overall functionality of your desktop computer depends on the processor. To be on the safer side, go for a desktop computer with a minimum of core i3. Ideally, you should target computers with core i5 or i7 processor.
- Graphic Card: Professionals will appreciate this feature more. Target a desktop computer with a minim of 500 MB graphic card. If your need the desktop computer for heavy designs or high-graphic games, then target a desktop computer with a minimum of 1 GB graphic card.
Other basic features to look out for include;
- Operating System
- Hard disk
- Monitor size, etc.
In conclusion, these are some of the popular desktop computers and their prices in Tanzania. Always ensure that you research and compare different models before making a purchase to ensure that you get the best deal within your budget.