What comes to your mind when you hear “drones”? Some war equipment? Some mighty scientific monitoring equipment? Given the contexts in which drones have been used over the years, you’d be forgiven to have thought the name meant more than it actually is. Drone cameras are some wonderful equipment that are useful for a lot of purposes. Thanks to technology, they can now be used to take pictures, record videos and monitor various places in the friendliest and fascinating of ways. Does that sound friendly now? Oh yeah.
Drone cameras have been in existence for quite some time now. Although they were initially used by the military to monitor marked zones and manage covert operations, they have now function in multi-industries and even serve for personal use. The evolution of drones has been terrific. The importance has grown so wide that lots of companies now look to incorporate drones into their businesses. The personal use has also escalated. You can now use drones to cover events, capture wonderful moments and take pictures. Some models have been primarily designed to take selfies.
There are various types of drones available. These drones vary in functionalities and features. Basically, some drones are designed for surveillance. These types of drones are useful for monitoring the house, offices, malls and any other commercial centres. They are designed in a way that makes them adapt both indoor and outdoor. Some other types of drones are designed to take pictures and record wonderful moments.
Drone cameras are used for lots of various reasons and in different sectors. They are used in agricultural sectors to monitor the crops in a farm. Drone cameras allow farmers to see a complete picture of their farm in a matter of minutes. The images can be used to identify areas with defects in the farm. Drones are also used for delivery services in developed countries.
The world has fallen in love with drone cameras. The convenience, class and utility that come with them only make them more popular in developing countries. Amazingly, Tanzania is beginning to embrace this equipment as they gradually make their way into the local market. Although the types of drones available are still quite limited, it is a matter of time before the nation fully embraces the actual concept of the latest drones.
The big question is; how much do drone cameras go for in the current market in Tanzania? In this post, we will consider the prices of common drone cameras available in Tanzania today.
Prices of Drone Cameras in Tanzania
The market for drone cameras has understandably increased over the past decade. Thanks to their growing usefulness, you can expect more in coming years. Drone camera manufacturers are coming up with new models with more unique features each day. They can be easily set up and controlled.
Drone cameras are not the most expensive gadgets around. You don’t have to spend a fortune to get one. It should be noted though, that some high tech drone cameras are expensive. But on the average, considering their functionality and usefulness, they not overly expensive. The different types available vary in features, sizes, qualities and overall performance; hence, prices.
Drone cameras can be gotten directly from the various manufacturers across the world. They are becoming increasingly readily available in Tanzania and can be bought from local distributors in the country. They are also available in gadget stores all over the country. For convenience, the cameras can be easily purchased online with lots of e-commerce websites boasting of a whole different types of the camera.
Here are prices of some of the common drone cameras in Tanzania today.
DJI Drone Cameras & Prices
- Phantom 4Pro plus Drone Camera: TSh8,186, 000 – TSh8,646, 000
- Ronin-M 3-Axis Brushless Drone Camera: TSh3,350,170 – TSh3,819,900
- Mavic Pro Platinum Drone Camera: TSh2,161,400 – TSh2,455,650
- Spark Mini Selfie Drone Camera: TSh972,630 – TSh1,080,700
- Spark RTF Fly More Combo: TSh1,350,875 – TSh1,473,390
- Mavic Pro Fly More Combo: TSh3,134,030 – TSh3,274,200
- Image Professional Inspire Filmmakers: TSh13,509, 000 – TSh16,050, 000
- Mavic Pro Bunde Drone Camera: TSh3,819,900 – TSh4,066,000
- DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone: TSh2,161,400 – TSh3,001,350
- Inspire 1 V2.0 Drone Cameras: TSh8,106, 000 – TSh9,277, 000
- Inspire 1 Pro Drones: TSh8,560, 000 – TSh9,727, 000
Syma Drone Cameras & Prices
- X8 Pro Drone Camera: TSh378,245 – TSh654,840
- X8HG Quadcopter: TSh378,245 – TSh459,298
Things to Consider Before Buying a Drone Camera
Buying a drone can be very tasking. Despite the limited brands available in Tanzania, picking a particular model to buy is still some work. The various choices available in the market today has made it more difficult to pick some random drone cameras and given the importance and delicacy of the equipment, it is important to pick the right one for you. Here, we will consider some factors to put in mind when buying one. These tips will help you streamline your options and eventually pick the best drone camera for you.
- Consider the Image Quality: This is probably the most important factor to consider, especially if you are buying the drone camera for professional use. Consider the sensor size and the number of pixels of the lens. It is also very important to consider the basic features that enhance the photos taken by the drone camera. You might want to zoom the photos or add basic effects. The quality of the camera should be key to picking a drone camera.
- Consider the Hovering of the Drone: If you have never flown a drone camera before, it is always essential to consider how the drone camera you are buying hovers. It is always advisable to go for drones that have stable hovering, especially for those that have never flown a drown before. It enables the drone camera to take smooth and stable pictures. Stable hovering requires an advanced flight control system and onboard sensors.
- Features: The truth is very good drone cameras are expensive. They are the ones that boast of amazing features that enhance the functionality of the drone to its full potentials. Always check for intelligent features when buying a drone. Check for ones that support vertical shooting and mounted gimbal.