Many Tanzanians who are interested in purchasing a vehicle choose to import, or “tokunbo,” a secondhand automobile from another country. The price of a Tokunbo automobile may be anywhere from 3 million to 80 million Tanzanian shillings, depending on the year, manufacture, and model of the vehicle.
There are several advantages to purchasing a Tokunbo automobile, including lower initial outlay, since they are often less expensive than new models, and more variety. Toyota, Nissan, and Honda are three of the most popular car brands on the market.
It’s crucial to think about the car’s intended use before purchasing a Tokunbo. Different vehicles are better suited for different types of driving; some are more comfortable in the city, while others are more capable on longer road trips or rough terrain. To double-check the vehicle’s health, have a certified mechanic look it over before you buy it.
In general, a Tokunbo automobile is a good option for those looking to save money without sacrificing quality. You can rent a vehicle in Tanzania from a variety of manufacturers, so it’s easy to choose something that works for you and gets you where you need to go.
Liquid filling machines are also known as liquid fillers. They are very important pieces of equipment used in industries that deal with transferring liquids into contains. These include food and beverage industries, pharmaceutical industries, cosmetics industries, etc.
Making use of these machines ensures speedy filling of liquid content into different containers. The machines also help to avoid wastage while making the process a lot easier. How much does a liquid filler cost in Tanzania? We will answer this question and many others in this post. Let’s get started.
Prices of Liquid Filling Machines in Tanzania
There are different sizes and types of liquid filling machines. Modern ones come with different kinds of features and extra controls. This is why they are able to perform very quickly and increase the productivity of different industries.
These machines are classified according to their sizes, capacities, and functions. We conducted a survey to determine the most popular liquid fillers on the Tanzanian market, as well as their prices. After our survey, we came up with the list below showing the different machines and their prices.
- Bespacker semi-auto high accuracy viscous water bottle filler liquid filling machine: TSh507,501 – TSh1,172,020
- Vevor Manual Liquid Filling Machine 5-50ML Filler: TSh163,710 – TSh188,320
- OEM Wholesaling 220V OR 110V Digital Control Liquid Filling Machine Small Portable Electric Liquid Water Filling Machine: TSh96,300 – TSh120,054
- Aman Automatic Small Digital Control Pump Liquid Filler 10ml Mini Bottle Liquid Filling Machine: TSh2,592,075 – TSh2,675,000
- Vevor best-selling cream/oil filling machine/manual liquid filling machine: TSh171,200 – TSh216,140
- Brightwin automatic liquid bottle filling capping labeling machine: TSh10,760,000 – TSh188,300,000
- Cosmati Manual Pneumatic 5-50ml Bottle Liquid and Paste Filling Machine: TSh2,215,435 – TSh2,782,000
- Bespacker semi-auto lotion bottle cosmetic filler water beverage honey cream piston paste liquid filling machine: TSh682,125 – TSh1,214,167
- All-Well Semi-Automatic Oil Juice Liquid Filling Machine Horizontal Pneumatic Piston Manual Alcohol Shampoo Filling Machine: TSh637,613 – TSh1,284,000
- ZONESUN 220V OR 110V GFK-160 Digital Control Liquid Filling Machine Small Portable Electric Liquid Water Filling Machine: TSh120,054 – TSh140,491
- Bespacker A-03 Manual handwashing honey spoon stick lip gloss lipstick ice cream liquid filling machine: TSh187,250 – TSh226,947
- WANHE 50-500ML servo MOTOR 4 head Sauce glass Bottle liquid Filling Machine: TSh12,006 – TSh19,100
- HZPK semi-automatic single head bottle liquid filling machine, small pedal electric liquid filler: TSh664,631 – TSh909,500
- Lianteng A02 automatic pneumatic small bottle paste liquid filling machine: TSh251,450 – TSh267,500
- Vevor Manual 5-50ml Liquid Filling Machine Cream Paste Shampoo Cosmetic Filler: TSh149,800 – TSh648,420
- GFK-280 Small Electric Numerical Control Quantitative Dispenser Automatic Liquid Filling Machine for Edible Oil: TSh155,150 – TSh171,200
- Yusheng Henan 4 head semi-automatic gravity bottle filler/gravity liquid filling machine: TSh1,096,750 – TSh3,290,250
- Brenu Semi-automatic honey oil shampoo lotion water Juice perfume gel hand sanitizer bottle liquid Filling Machine for plastic bottle: TSh594,813 – TSh2,390,166
- Youna high efficiency 2 heads 5L liquid filling machine for small business: TSh1,437,331 – TSh1,746,240
- T&D Low-cost automatic milk water pouch packing machine, sachet water liquid filling machine, pouch packing machine: TSh3,509,600 – TSh75,320,000
- Vevor Updated Model GFK-160 2ML-3500ML Digital Control Pump Liquid Filling Machine: TSh129,684 – TSh149,800
- HDC 5ml-5000ml vegetable oil magnetic peristaltic gear pump liquid filling machine: TSh659,227 – TSh709,410
- Shean small manual perfume shampoo sauce cream honey milk juice water paste liquid filling machine: TSh230,050 – TSh294,250
- SINOPED Four Head Magnetic Pump Liquid Filling Machine For E-Liquid: TSh486,315 – TSh1,113,121
- YTK Double Heads Peristaltic Pump Liquid Filling Machine Perfume Filling Machine Essence Filling Machine: TSh422,650 – TSh497,122
- Makwell automatic pneumatic small bottle Juice cream oil manual Liquid filling machine: TSh167,509 – TSh201,909
Note that these prices are subject to change depending on certain factors. These factors include your location, the vendor that you patronize, and the prevailing market conditions. Notwithstanding, once we notice a price change, we will update this post accordingly.
Benefits of a Liquid Filling Machine to your Business
Below are some of the benefits that you enjoy from investing in a high-quality liquid filler for your business:
- Quality and consistency in packaging.
- Simpler and faster-operating systems.
- Saves energy and time.
- Easy to upgrade without a need to change the machine altogether.
- No need for measuring instruments.
That’s it for liquid filling machines and their prices in Tanzania. We hope that this post has been of tremendous help to you?