The market for London-used smartphones has grown over the years. With heavyweight smartphone brands, including Apple and Samsung, constantly launching relatively expensive smartphones, a lot of people have opted for the London-used versions of these phones. Apple smartphones rate among the very best in the industry today and are, as it stands, the most sought after in the smartphone industry in Tanzania.
London used iPhone 6 models are popular in Tanzania, offering an affordable option for those looking to own an Apple iPhone. These devices are refurbished and sold at a lower price than brand new iPhones. The iPhone 6 is a reliable and durable smartphone that is still widely used today, making it a popular choice for those looking to upgrade their phone without breaking the bank. In this article, we will look at the top 10 London used iPhone 6 prices in Tanzania, along with their benefits. We will also address two popular questions regarding London used iPhone 6 prices.
Top 10 London Used iPhone 6 Prices in Tanzania:
- iPhone 6 16GB – Price: TSh 250,000
- iPhone 6 32GB – Price: TSh 300,000
- iPhone 6 64GB – Price: TSh 350,000
- iPhone 6 128GB – Price: TSh 400,000
- iPhone 6s 16GB – Price: TSh 300,000
- iPhone 6s 32GB – Price: TSh 350,000
- iPhone 6s 64GB – Price: TSh 400,000
- iPhone 6s 128GB – Price: TSh 450,000
- iPhone 6 Plus 16GB – Price: TSh 350,000
- iPhone 6 Plus 64GB – Price: TSh 450,000
Benefits of London Used iPhone 6:
- Affordable price compared to a brand new iPhone
- Durable and reliable smartphone
- High-quality camera for capturing photos and videos
- Large and clear display for browsing the internet and watching videos
- Access to a wide range of apps on the App Store
This post takes a look at one of Apple’s smartphones – the iPhone 6. Here, we will consider how much London (UK) used version of the phone goes for in the current market. We will also glance through the smartphone’s core specs and reviews.
London (UK) used iPhone 6 prices in Tanzania
The Apple iPhone 6 is regarded as one of the brand’s most successful phones, boasting a very high number of sales before it was decommissioned years ago. Despite this, the used version is still available in the market. Due to the ongoing unease in the global spaces as a result of the pandemic which has limited the influx of used phones from other countries, it is quite tricky to put a specific tag on how much the phone currently goes for.
The iPhone 6 is still valued at between TSh187,250 and TSh401,250 depending on the inbuilt memory. See below for a more detailed breakdown of the current prices.
- iPhone 6 (16 GB) – TSh187,250 – TSh321,000
- iPhone 6 (64 GB) – TSh243,158 – TSh401,250
Factors like the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase also affect the eventual price the smartphone goes for.
Apple iPhone 6 Spec at a Glance
- Release Date : 2014, September
- Network : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Screen Size : 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display: 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Display Type : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Dimension: 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in)
- Processor Type: Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
- Operating System: iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 12.4.6
- GPU: PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 16 GB/64 GB/128 GB
- Back Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm (standard), 1/3″, 1.5µm, PDAF
- Front Camera : 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 1810 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)
Apple iPhone 6 Review
Flashback to four to five years ago, iPhone 6 was the biggest phone in the market. Apart from the fact that the phone boasted a whole new design unlike the preceding models, it marked the beginning of a new-generation iPhone series and hence, will remain relevant for years to come. No doubt, better phones have been launched by the brand since then, but iPhone 6 still maintains its place among the legendary iPhone collections. Let us take a look at some of the phone’s core specs.
Apple went for soft curves for the iPhone 6. There is an obvious difference between the phone and iPhone 5S, which features shiny edges. Apple has always had it easy with designs. The introduction of this new smartphone design was widely welcomed by fans. The design feels cool. While the body might not instantly strike a typical smartphone lover, the finishing, neatness, and attention to the simplest details ill will anyone over. As at that time it as released, it was one of the finest and sleekest phones. Although most people feel the design is a safe one, rather than breathtaking, it still had the market appreciating creativity and simplicity.
Apple followed up the sleek design with a complementary industrial display. The phone boasts an increased screen size of 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2, with an approximate 65.8 percent screen-to-body ratio and a resolution of 750 by 1,344, and 327ppi. The pixel is a little higher than that of the iPhone 5S which is about 326 PPI, although the iPhone 6 is pointedly sharper and brighter.
There is one core department iPhone 6 beats most of its rivals, and that is in the camera department. Apple never lets you down when it comes to camera quality and the iPhone 6 shows why. Although the smartphone features the same 8 Megapixel camera as in the 5S, there is more detailing, focus, and white balancing here. Apple has shown over time, even with their newer models that the numbers behind Megapixels do not usually count when it comes to determining the quality of a camera. You can trust the Apple iPhone 6 to take amazing shots both in normal lighting conditions and under low light conditions.
The iPhone 6 features a new dual-core A8 CPU, with 1 GB of RAM. There is also an upgraded graphics, and a much more improved M8 motion coprocessor. The coprocessor is a low-power chip mainly designed to save energy by checking the smartphone’s sensors. The phone comes in different models, each model donning distinct internal memory. The models come with 15 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB, although the 128 GB is not very common. The phone also features a barometer that helps capture atmospheric pressure and relative altitude accurately.
The battery life of the iPhone 6 is also commendable. Although Apple did not categorically state the capacity of the battery, reviews showed the capacity to be about 1810 mAh. The battery offers over 14 hours of Talktime and about 50 hours of music play.
Popular Questions and Answers:
Q: Are London used iPhone 6 models reliable?
A: Yes, London used iPhone 6 models are reliable if they are refurbished by reputable sellers. However, it is important to ensure that the seller has tested and checked the phone thoroughly before selling it to you.
Q: Do London used iPhone 6 models come with a warranty?
A: It depends on the seller. Some sellers may offer a limited warranty on the refurbished phone, while others may not. It is important to clarify the warranty policy with the seller before making a purchase.