There are several reasons why the Nikon D610 has become so well-liked in Tanzania. The camera’s 24.3-megapixel sensor makes it ideal for photographers of all skill levels, since it allows them to produce clear, detailed shots.
The Nikon D610 has a lot going for it, including as its quick and precise autofocus, its high-quality LCD screen, and its ergonomic design that makes it a breeze to hold and use. The weather-sealing makes the camera more durable and lets it work in a wide range of climates.
Whether you take pictures as a hobby or for a living, the Nikon D610 can meet your needs. There are Manual, Aperture Priority, and Shutter Priority shooting modes, so the photographer has a lot of choices.
In Tanzania, the Nikon D610 is priced fairly, though the price may vary from store to store. The price range for this camera is between $1,500-$2,000, making it a good option for individuals on a budget who yet want a high-quality DSLR.
As a whole, the Nikon D610 is a well-liked DSLR camera in Tanzania because to its many useful functions and features. This camera is perfect for photographers of all skill levels because to its reliable construction, quick focusing, and high-quality sensor, and its affordable pricing.
Nikon D610 was introduced at a period Nikon had conquered a large share of the camera market with the D600 released earlier. With the brand already rated among the very best in the industry, expectations were high and the introduction of the D610 did not disappoint. The camera is seen as an improvement over the Nikon D600 because it has more features and better image quality overall.
This post takes a look at how much the Nikon D610 goes for in the current market and some of its key features.
Nikon D610 price in Tanzania
Nikon D610 prices range from Tsh 3,274,200 to Tsh 5,457, 000, depending on location and currency exchange rate at the time of purchase. The accompanying accessories, including the type of lens, also affect the eventual price of the camera goes for.
Considering the current global unease as a result of the global pandemic which has significantly limited the importation of gadgets, however, one can expect a slight increase in how much the camera goes for.
Nikon D610 Key Features
- Image sensor: 35.9 x 24.0 mm CMOS sensor with approx. 24.7 million photosites (24.3 megapixels effective)
- Image processor: EXPEED 3
- Focal length crop factor: 1x
- Image formats: Stills “NEF.RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG; Movies “ MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) with Linear PCM audio
- Image Sizes: Stills “ FX (36 × 24) image area: 6,016 x 4,016 (L), 4,512 x 3,008 (M), 3,008 x 2,008 (S); DX (24×16) image area: 3,936 x 2,624 (L), 2,944 x 1,968 (M), 1,968 x 1,312 (S); FX-format photographs taken in movie live view: 6016 x 3376 (L), 4512 x 2528 (M), 3008 x 1688 (S); DX-format photographs in movie live view: 3936 x 2224 (L), 2944 x 1664 (M), 1968 x 1112 (S); Movies: 1920 x 1080; 30 p (progressive), 25 p, 24 p 1,280 x 720; 60 p, 50 p, 30 p, 25 p Actual frame rates for 60 p, 50 p, 30 p, 25 p, and 24 p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively; options support both high and normal image quality
- Shutter speed range: 1/4000 to 30 seconds plus Bulb and Time, X-sync at 1/200 sec.
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 5EV in 1/3- or 1/2-EV increments
- Self-timer: 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s delay selectable; 1-9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 s
- Focus system: Nikon Multi-CAM 4800 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, fine-tuning, 39 focus points.
- Focus modes: Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status Manual focus (M): Electronic rangefinder can be used
- AF-area modes: Single-point AF; 9-, 21-, or 39-point dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking, auto-area AF
- Exposure metering: TTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor with Matrix: 3D colour matrix metering II; colour matrix metering II; colour matrix metering available with non-CPU lenses if the user provides lens data Centre-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 12 mm circle in the centre of the frame. The diameter of the circle can be changed to 8, 15, or 20 mm, or weighting can be based on the average of the entire frame (non-CPU lenses use a 12-mm circle or the average of the entire frame) Spot: Meters 4 mm circle (about 1.5% of frame) centred on selected focus point (on centre focus point when the non-CPU lens is used)
- Shooting modes: Auto (auto; auto (flash off)); scene (portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colours; food; silhouette; high key; low key; programmed auto with flexible program (P); shutter-priority auto (S); aperture-priority auto (A); manual (M); U1 (user settings 1); U2
- Picture Controls: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls
- ISO range: ISO 100-6400 in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV. Can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 1 EV below ISO 100 or to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, or 2 EV above ISO 6400; auto ISO sensitivity control available
- Flash: Built-in TTL flash, GN=12, i-TTL flash control using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is available with built-in flash and SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, SB-400, or SB-300; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR with matrix and centre-weighted metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering
- Sequence shooting: 6 shots/sec. for 57 Large/Fine JPEGs or 16 NEF.RAW files with a UHS-I certified SDHC or SDXC card
- Storage Media: Dual slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards; UHS-1 compatible; Slot 2 can be used for overflow or backup storage or for separate storage of copies created using NEF+JPEG; pictures can be copied between cards
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentaprism single-lens reflex viewfinder; 100% FOV coverage for FX, 97 percent for DX; 0.7x magnification, 21 mm eyepoint, -3 to +1 DPT adjustment, Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VIII screen with AF area brackets (framing grid can be displayed)
- LCD monitor: 3.2-inch low-temperature polysilicon TFT colour LCD with approx. 921,000 dots, 170-degree viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage, automatic monitor brightness control using ambient brightness sensor
- Wi-Fi function: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; Live View, Rec view, Wireless Touch AF shutter (Control settings for aperture, shutter speed, exposure, ISO sensitivity, white balance and Drive Mode), Wireless Release, Power Off; Selectable from iAuto / ART / PASM (Live Bulb, Live Time)
- Power supply: EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; CIPA rated for approx. 900 shots/charge or 110 minutes of HD movie footage