Ovens are graded among the most important appliances in the kitchen today. In fact, a modern-day kitchen is incomplete without this appliance. Although it is not necessarily a must-have in the kitchen, at least, one can make basic foods without it, ovens make general kitchen works easier.
When it comes to purchasing an oven in Tanzania, it’s essential to consider the prices to ensure you don’t go over your budget. Here are popular oven prices in Tanzania that you may want to consider:
|Oven Brand||Price (in Tanzanian Shillings)|
|Von Hotpoint||500,000 – 2,000,000|
|Ramtons||550,000 – 1,800,000|
|Beko||800,000 – 2,500,000|
|Samsung||1,100,000 – 4,000,000|
|LG||1,200,000 – 5,000,000|
As you can see, the prices may vary depending on the brand and features of the oven. It’s essential to consider what you need from an oven while also taking into account your budget. It’s always good to compare prices from different brands to ensure you make an informed decision.
With ovens, you can do more than just cooking. The appliance opens you up to endless baking possibilities and offers you a chance to heat your food with ease. Picture this, you come back home after a long busy day at work and you need to eat. You have frozen ready-made food in the freezer and you need to warm the food and get it ready. While there are, of course, many orthodox ways to go about this, the simplest, surest and arguably fastest way to go about this is the use of an oven. Oven isn’t just an appliance; it is a kitchen helpmate.
Ovens are usually confused with microwaves. Although they are both kitchen appliances and work with almost similar mechanics, there are slight differences in their operations. Generally, microwaves are used to heat foods while the oven not only does this, it is also used in all manners of baking. Ovens are available in various types and vary in capacities, sizes and overall functionality.
The impact of ovens in modern kitchens in Tanzania has been exceptional. Little wonder why they rank among the most sought-after kitchen appliances these days. Ovens suit all kinds of kitchens and are suitable for various operations. They can be used to bake, roast and heat foods. They can also be used for many more kitchen operations.
Since the importance of ovens cannot be overemphasized, it is necessary to take a look at how much they go for in the current market. In this post, we will take a look at the prices of various brands and types of ovens in Tanzania. We will also consider basic factors to put in mind when buying an oven.
Prices of Ovens in Tanzania
The market for ovens has expanded over the years. Today, they are seen as one of the very necessary appliances in a modern kitchen. Their usefulness has only enhanced the popularity of the appliance, prompting more brands to pump more similar products into the market. They are arguably one of the most sought-after kitchen appliances in the market.
They are available in different sizes, designs, classes and vary in operational mechanism. While some popular appliance brands have ruled this market over the years, some new generation companies are beginning to make waves with unique high-tech designs.
Ovens vary hugely in price. Given their different capacities, sizes and overall efficiency, this shouldn’t come as a surprise. The larger the capacity, the higher the price. Let us take a look at the prices of popular ovens available in Tanzania today.
Master Chef Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 11 Litres oven: TSh93,625 – TSh136,425
- 19 Litres oven: TSh109,140 – TSh216,140
- 40 Litres oven: TSh230,050 – TSh363,800
- 42 Litres oven: TSh463,845 – TSh621,403
Century Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 11 Litres oven: TSh118,877 – TSh145,895
- 20 Litres oven: TSh136,425 – TSh190,995
- 23 Litres oven: TSh163,710 – TSh270,175
- 37 Litres oven: TSh181,018 – TSh535,000
AKAI Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 18 Litres oven: TSh206,821 – TSh245,565
- 20 Litres oven: TSh221,544 – TSh270,175
- 23 Litres oven: TSh264,772 – TSh321,000
- 30 Litres oven: TSh376,533 – TSh401,250
Saisho Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 12 Litres oven: TSh81,855 – TSh136,425
- 15 Litres oven: TSh92,769 – TSh163,710
- 20 Litres oven: TSh109,140 – TSh180,081
- 40 Litres oven: TSh189,925 – TSh351,228
- 50 Litres oven: TSh204,638 – TSh378,245
QASA Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 10 Litres Oven: TSh81,053 – TSh158,895
- 18 Litres oven: TSh109,140 – TSh163,710
- 19 Litres oven: TSh136,425 – TSh190,995
- 20 Litres oven: TSh163,710 – TSh432,280
- 25 Litres oven: TSh190,995 – TSh491,130
Eurosonic Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 12 Litres oven: TSh136,425 – TSh216,140
- 19 Litres oven: TSh155,150 – TSh245,565
- 20 Litres oven: TSh163,710 – TSh270,175
- 32 Litres oven: TSh190,995 – TSh491,130
- 46 Litres oven: TSh270,175 – TSh508,250
- 80 Litres oven: TSh395,900 – TSh642,000
Polystar Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 20 Litres oven: TSh297,193 – TSh535,000
- 25 Litres oven: TSh668,750 – TSh709,410
Crownstar Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 11 Litres oven: TSh82,390 – TSh118,877
- 19 Litres oven: TSh121,579 – TSh163,710
Scanfrost Oven Prices in Tanzania
- 20 Litres Oven: TSh245,565 – TSh378,245
- 23 Litres Oven: TSh401,250 – TSh491,130
- 25 Litres oven: TSh469,302 – TSh588,500
The list above shows the prices of popular oven brands in Tanzania. Although this list shows an estimate of prices as gathered in the current market, it is always advisable to go to the market to confirm the prices before you buy one. This is largely because of the inconsistency in prices of products in recent days.
The variation in prices is as a result of various factors including currency exchange rate, place and period of purchase and other related factors. Some brands are relatively expensive while some are not. In cases like this, it is always advisable to go for products of brands that are trusted and have good customer reviews. If you are buying online, you can check the number of sales and comments about the product and brand.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Oven
Ovens have the kitchen appliance market in Tanzania. They are available in different types, forms and brands. The various options available today have only made it more difficult for one to pick a particular oven. The most expensive oven might not necessarily be the ideal oven for you. Some ovens are designed for specific purposes.
Before you buy an oven, it is essential you consider some basic factors so as to streamline your options and eventually pick the best for you. Some of these factors include
- Consider the size of the oven. Ovens come in different Litres and capacities, consider what you need the oven for and go for a size that fits the purpose.
- Consider your budget. Ovens are available in various grades, you can get one for as low as TSh43,656 or as high as TSh535,000.
- Consider the brand. Some brands are generally more reliable than others. Do your homework about the brands before you buy one.
In conclusion, purchasing an oven in Tanzania should not be a daunting task with the appropriate information. You can use the table above as your reference point when searching for an oven in Tanzania. Remember that the prices are subject to change over time, and it’s always advisable to consult with the seller before making a purchase.