The importance of projectors and project screens in the modern world cannot be overemphasized. The equipment has staked a claim in various sectors and is widely useful. They are a plus to offices and are used for presentations, lectures and other similar activities. The entertainment world has also enjoyed it in cinemas and other similar environments.
Prices of Projector Screens in Tanzania
Projector screen prices in Tanzania can vary depending on the brand, size, and quality of the product. Here is a table that highlights some of the popular options available in the country:
|Brand||Size||Price (Tanzanian Shillings)|
|Elite Screens||100 inches||2,300,000|
It’s important to note that these prices are subject to change and may differ depending on the location and retailer. It’s always a good idea to do your research and compare prices before making a purchase.
With the importance of projectors and projector screens growing by the day, it is essential to consider how much they go for. In this post, we take a look at the prices of some of the most common brands and types in the market today.
Dee Dove Projector Screens & Prices
- Dee Dove 72 inches by 72 inches Motorized /Electric Projection Screen – TSh152,796 – TSh189,123
- Dee Dove Projector Screen 72 inches by 72 inches Tripod – TSh70,941 – TSh108,070
- Dee Dove Projector Screen 96 inches by 96 inches – TSh176,550 – TSh270,175
- Dee Dove 120 inches by 120 inches Motorized Projection Screen – TSh280,982 – TSh378,245
- Dee Dove 140 inches by 140 inches Motorized Projection Screen – TSh972,630 – TSh1,337,500
Excelvan Projector Screens & Prices
- Excelvan 60 Inch 16:9 Collapsible Portable Projector Cloth Screen With Hanging Hole – TSh37,825 – TSh54,570
- Excelvan 72 Inch 16:9 Collapsible Portable Projector Cloth Screen With Hanging Hole – TSh39,055 – TSh54,570
- Excelvan 84 Inch 16:9 Collapsible Portable Projector Cloth Screen With Hanging Hole – TSh42,148 – TSh64,842
- Excelvan 100 Inch 16:9 Collapsible Portable Projector Cloth Screen With Hanging Hole – TSh43,656 – TSh70,941
SMAAT Projector Screens & Prices
- SMAAT 72 X 72 Inches Manual Projector Screen – TSh81,053 – TSh108,070
- SMAAT Electric Projection Screen 72 by 72 Inches – TSh176,550 – TSh214,000
- SMAAT Electric Projection Screen 96 by 96 Inches – TSh214,000 – TSh270,175
- SMAAT 96 X 96 Inches Tripod Projector Screen – TSh162,105 – TSh226,947
- SMAAT 120 by 120 Inches Manual Projector Screen – TSh214,000 – TSh327,420
- SMAAT Electric Projection Screen 120 by 120 Inches – TSh270,175 – TSh436,560
- Dell Electric Projection Screen 96 by 96 Inches – TSh270,175 – TSh378,245
- Electric California Electric Projection Screen 96 by 96 Inches – TSh270,175 – TSh436,560
Things to Consider Before Buying a Projector Screen
Projector Screens are one of the most important pieces of equipment in the modern world today. Thanks to advanced technology these days, this equipment is readily available everywhere. The problem is not where to buy them; it is knowing the right type and spec to buy.
There are various types of projector screens in the market today. They vary in features, sizes, qualities, ease of use, mode of operation and other similar factors. The various types and options available today have only made it difficult to know the exact type to buy. Before you buy a projector screen, it is essential you consider some basic factors so as to streamline your options and eventually pick the best fit for you. Some of these factors are highlighted below.
Consider the size of the Room – Before buying a video projector screen, you should take a look at the room you will be placing it in. Make sure the room is of adequate size to project a big image on the wall area where you aim to place your screen. Check for ambient light sources including the windows, doors, or other factors that would thwart the room from being dark enough for a great video projection experience.
Consider the Projector you’d be using it with – This factor is also very important. Although resolution and lens placing tools are vital in video projectors, they also need adequate white and colour light output to project a bright image on your screen. Without sufficient light output, an image will look cloudy and soft, even in a dark room. To decide if a projector outputs sufficient light to yield bright images, you should check the ANSI Lumens rating. This will show how much light a projector can put out. A projector with about 1,000 ANSI Lumens or more has adequate brightness for home theatre use.
Consider the Screen material – Video projection screens are designed to mirror as much light as possible to yield a bright image in a particular type of environment. To achieve this, screens are made of diverse materials. The type of screen material used defines the Screen Gain, ambient light rejection (ALR), and viewing angle features of the screen.
Portable Screens – Projector screens vary in size and price. The least luxurious option is the very handy screen. One plus of a portable screen is that you can set it up in various rooms, or even outside if the projector is also handy. The disadvantage is that you have to do more altering of the screen and the projector whenever you set it up. Portable screens are available in various configurations.
In conclusion, if you’re looking to purchase a projector screen in Tanzania, there are a variety of options available at different price points. Whether you prioritize brand, size, or price, there is likely a product that fits your needs and budget.