PSP Vita is a gaming product from Sony. It is the most recent generation of handheld gaming consoles produced by this company. The PSP Vita console features internet browsing, PS3 integration, social media integration, and online chat. It also supports PS4 integration, multi-player online gaming, and augmented reality.
The Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Vita is a popular handheld gaming console that has been widely loved by gamers in Tanzania. The PSP Vita was first released in 2011 and has since become a popular choice for handheld gaming. Here are the current prices for the PSP Vita in Tanzania:
- PSP Vita PCH-1000: The original PSP Vita model, PCH-1000, can be found for a price range of TZS 200,000 to TZS 250,000.
- PSP Vita PCH-2000: The newer model, PCH-2000, is thinner, lighter and has a longer battery life. It is available for a price range of TZS 250,000 to TZS 300,000.
- PSP Vita Slim (PCH-2001): This is a lighter and slimmer version of the PSP Vita, it can be found for a price range of TZS 300,000 to TZS 350,000.
- PSP Vita Value Pack: This pack includes the PSP Vita console, an 8GB memory card and a screen protector, and can be found for a price range of TZS 350,000 to TZS 400,000.
- PSP Vita Limited Editions: Limited edition PSP Vita models are also available, with prices ranging from TZS 400,000 to TZS 500,000 depending on the edition and design.
It is important to note that prices for the PSP Vita can vary depending on the location and the seller. Before making a purchase, it is recommended to compare prices at different stores and online platforms.
PSP Vita is a popular gaming console that is widely loved by gamers in Tanzania. Whether you’re looking for the original model, the newer model, or a limited edition, there is a PSP Vita that fits your needs and budget.
The question is, how much does a PSP Vita console cost in Tanzania? We will answer this question in this post. Let’s get started.
Prices of PSP Vita in Tanzania
There are two different PSP Vita models on the market. The Wi-Fi + 3G model and the Wi-Fi-only model. The former has a SIM slot that enables mobile data to use. In a nutshell, you can insert any SIM from any of the mobile networks in Tanzania (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile).
To use the second model with the internet, you need to connect to an internet hotspot. One of the best things about the PSP Vita is that it integrates seamlessly with both PS3 and PS4. As such, you can start a game on the console and continue it on your PS3 or PS4.
Now, let’s answer the question of how much a PSP Vita console costs in Tanzania.
- Sony PSP Vita Console (Black) (Wi-Fi only) – TSh432,280 – TSh540,350
- Sony PSP Vita Console (Black) (Wi-Fi + 3G) – TSh594,385 – TSh695,500
As we told you, these are two different models on the market. You can purchase either of them online from Konga or Jumia. Also, you can visit an offline store to make a purchase. The prices may differ slightly depending on the vendor and the location.
PSP Vita Specifications
Before you purchase any gaming console, it is important to always check the configuration. We understand this and have gathered the specifications of the PSP Vita console. Check them out below:
- 2210mAh Battery
- 2GHz Quad-core Processor
- 0-inch OLED Touch Display (960 x 544 pixels Resolution)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Built-in GPS (PS Vita Wi-Fi + 3G)
- Built-in Microphone
- Digital Compass
- Dimensions: 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5 mm
- Dual Analog Sticks
- Front QVGA Camera
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (PS Vita Wi-Fi + 3G)
- Headset Connector
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 128 VRAM
- PS Vita Memory Card: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Quad-core GPU
- Rear Touchpad
- Rear VGA Camera
- SIM card slot (PS Vita Wi-Fi + 3G)
- Six-Axis Motion Sensor
- Stereo Speakers
- USB connectivity
- WCDMA 3G (PS Vita Wi-Fi + 3G)
- Weight: 160g (PS Vita Wi-Fi), 179g (PS Vita Wi-Fi + 3G)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
As you have seen above, you can add a memory card to the console. If the PSP Vita console you purchase comes with a memory card, it will be costlier than the prices above. We suggest that if you want to purchase offline, you should do so from a verified Sony store.
There are also fairly-used consoles on the market. We don’t advise that you purchase these, however, if you have to, ensure that you are sure of the quality of the console.
What you will love about the PSP Vita
Now that you know the prices of the PSP Vita and how much it costs, let’s do a little bit of review. We have looked at, evaluated, and used this console extensively. To this end, we have come up with a list of things that you will like about the PSP Vita.
Glossy and Attractive Design
The first thing that you will notice about the Vita is that it comes in a sleek slim design. This is far more attractive than any of the other PSPs on the market. The console has just two buttons sitting on the shoulder, one on the left and the other on the right.
This console also comes with a glossy design. Beyond this, it is very light and has a fingerprint magnet. It is very portable and easy to carry around.
The screen on this console is larger than those on the other PSP models. It comes with a 5-inch screen that shows 960 x 640 pixels. The large screen makes gameplay a lot more enjoyable.
Other things that you will like about the PSP Vita include:
- It is easy to use.
- Augmented reality.
There are few things that you may not like. They include:
- Poor battery life.
- The camera isn’t top-notch.
- The glossy design makes it prone to dirt and dust.