From the moment standing fans were introduced to the market, it was always certain they will rule the fan industry for a very long time. As expected, standing fans have risen immensely in popularity over the last few years. This is mainly due to their flexibility in operation, dynamism, effectiveness and convenience that they provide. Unlike ceiling fans, standing fans are easily mobile and can be adjusted to face a particular side depending on the preference of the user. The advantage standing fans offer users over other types of fans is huge. You will have to get one to understand the full benefits they offer.
As the temperatures soar in Tanzania, standing fans have become an essential appliance for many households. With the rise in demand, it is important to know the current prices of standing fans in the market. In this article, we will discuss the popular standing fan prices in Tanzania and answer some frequently asked questions.
Popular Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania:
To give you a better idea of the current market prices, we have compiled a list of popular standing fan prices in Tanzania. Please note that these prices are subject to change depending on various factors such as location, brand, and availability.
|Brand||Price Range (TZS)|
|Ramtons||100,000 – 250,000|
|Sayona||80,000 – 180,000|
|Von Hotpoint||120,000 – 300,000|
|Bruhm||90,000 – 200,000|
|Armco||70,000 – 150,000|
When it comes to convenience and ease of use, it is always difficult to look beyond standing fans. Apart from the fact that they give you some form of flexibility, they are also regarded as one of the most effective in terms of operations. Standing fans, like other types of fan have easy controls which allows you regulate the speed.
Standing fans come in different forms, sizes, number of blades, quality and prices. Although they are mainly powered by electricity, latest technologies have introduced standing fans that powered by rechargeable batteries and solar. This means that these fans can operate even when there is no electric power. Their rechargeable batteries and solar panels store up energy enough to power them for a reasonable period.
You will expect Tanzanians to fall in love with this type of fan with their love for convenience and efficiency. There is no need to question why they remain among the most sought after fans in Tanzania. You can rarely go to a house without seeing one. The amazing thing about this is that you don’t even need to have so much money to buy one. They are available in different types, sizes and classes. Latest designs even feature remote controls, which means you can control the fan from anywhere in the room.
Types of Standing Fans in Tanzania
Currently, there are two major categories of standing fans in Tanzania Market and depending on how efficient it is in performance, hence the price. However, under each category, there are varieties of fans with different specifications. Here are the standing fans that are obtainable in Tanzania Market
- Rechargeable Standing Fans
- Non-rechargeable Standing Fans
Of course, the rechargeable fan means the fan can work without power while those that cannot be recharged cannot work unless there is power supply.
Prices of Standing Fans in Tanzania
Standing fans undoubtedly have the floor in the fan industry in Tanzania. They are regarded as one of the must have types of fans in homes and offices. In fact, based on their exploit so far, one can comfortably say they are one of the most sought after types of fan today.
They are available in different sizes, designs, classes and vary in quality, durability and efficiency. While some popular brands have ruled this market over the years, some new generation companies are beginning to make wave with unique high-tech designs. Let us take a look at prices of some popular brands in 2018.
OX Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh108,070 – TSh160,500
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh160,982 – TSh187,250
- 18 inches standing fan: TSh160,982 – TSh187,250
- 20 inches Standing Fan: TSh180,081 – TSh218,280
- 26 inches industrial standing fan: TSh203,300 – TSh240,750
QASA Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh150,068 – TSh187,250
- 16 inches standing fan (with remote): TSh131,075 – TSh160,500
- 18 inches standing fan: TSh139,100 – TSh187,250
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh179,760 – TSh218,280
- 18 inches standing fan (with remote): TSh108,070 – TSh135,088
- 18 inches Adjustable standing fan: TSh203,300 – 40, 000
Panasonic Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh160,500 – TSh240,750
- Panasonic 407-Y: TSh187,250 – TSh297,193
- Panasonic 407-X: TSh234,651 – TSh354,705
- Panasonic 407-w: TSh261,936 – TSh401,250
Lontor Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh144,450 – TSh187,250
- 16 inches with mist standing fan: TSh173,875 – TSh218,280
- 16 inches standing fan (without remote): TSh76,398 – TSh108,070
- 16 inches standing fan (with remote): TSh141,775 – TSh160,500
- 16 inches double battery standing fan: TSh160,500 – TSh187,250
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh171,896 – TSh218,280
- 18 inches standing fan (with remote): TSh156,702 – TSh218,280
- 26 inches industrial standing fan: TSh172,912 – TSh208,650
Century Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches standing fan (with 3 blades): TSh49,113 – TSh108,070
- 16 inches standing fan (with 5 blades): TSh129,684 – TSh160,500
- 16 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh129,684 – TSh187,250
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh149,800 – TSh187,250
- 26 inches industrial standing fan: TSh192,600 – TSh240,750
Andrakk Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches Standing fan: TSh187,250 – TSh218,280
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh183,719 – TSh218,280
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan with mist: TSh262,150 – TSh297,193
- Remote enabled standing fan; TSh180,081 – TSh218,280
- 16 inches solar standing fan: TSh197,950 – TSh270,175
- 18 inches standing fan: TSh192,600 – TSh240,750
Sonik Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches Rechargeable standing fan with mist: TSh187,250 – TSh218,280
- 18 inches Standing fan: TSh60,027 – TSh144,450
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan with mist: TSh240,750 – TSh270,175
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh192,600 – TSh240,750
- 20 inches Standing fan: TSh172,912 – TSh218,280
Binatone Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches standing fan: TSh80,250 – TSh139,100
- 18 inches standing fan: TSh129,684 – TSh218,280
- 30 inches standing fan: TSh354,705 – TSh401,250
- Tower fan: TSh218,280 – TSh270,175
Polystar Standing Fan Prices in Tanzania
- 16 inches standing fan: TSh64,842 – TSh135,088
- 16 inches metal blade standing fan: TSh129,684 – TSh160,500
- 18 inches Rechargeable standing fan: TSh135,088 – TSh187,250
- 18 inches standing fan: TSh125,511 – TSh160,500
- CFS 1620: TSh135,088 – TSh172,912
Things to Consider Before Buying a Standing Fan
Standing fans are one of the most readily available types of fan. You can practically get these fans anywhere. The problem isn’t at all where to buy the fans, it is knowing the right type to buy. There are various types of standing fans today. They vary in features, sizes, qualities, ease of use, to mention a few. The variety available today has only made it difficult to know the exact standing fan to buy. Before you buy a standing fan, it is essential you consider some basic factors so as to streamline your options and eventually pick the best for you. Some of these factors include
- Consider the number of inch you want.
- Consider your budget.
- Consider the type and number of blades you want.
- Consider easy mobility of the standing fan (maybe from one room to the other).
- Consider the warrantee on the product
- Consider the brand.
- Consider the durability.
How to Choose the Right Standing Fan
Looking at the vast number of standing fans in Tanzania Market, choosing the best standing fan to suit the intended purpose will be a tedious effort. Our urge to enable you have the best standing fan gave birth to the following step to step guide on how to choose the best standing fan. Check it out.
Blade: Even though there are other fans that work on a bladeless mission, it is worthy to note that standing fan with blades help more in controlling the movement of air and blowing cool breeze.
Intended purpose: Why are you buying the fan? For your room or for your office? This is important as fans are actually developed based on their working place; an office fan might not work well in a bedroom and vice versa.
Budget: For any decision relating to material resources is to be made, it is of paramount importance to do a thorough budgeting. Also, it will help if the budgeting is linked to the intended purpose of buying the fan.
Rotational speed and standing height: The way it rotates and stands also matter during the selection of a standing fan. You wouldn’t want to select a fan that tilts forward or backward? It is better to choose a standing fan with a high rotational speed so that it covers a large area of the place.
Fans, most especially standing fans are important component of a home and other corporate places like Offices. However, not all the standing fans in the Tanzania Market actually worth their price while some even worth more than their price.
Hope this article helps? Cheers.
Q: What is the average lifespan of a standing fan?
A: The average lifespan of a standing fan is around 5-10 years, depending on its usage and maintenance.
Q: Can I use a standing fan outdoors?
A: Yes, you can use a standing fan outdoors, but it is important to make sure it is designed for outdoor use and has the necessary safety features.
Q: Are standing fans energy efficient?
A: Yes, standing fans are generally energy efficient as they consume less power than air conditioning units. However, it is important to choose a fan with a high energy efficiency rating.
Q: How do I clean my standing fan?
A: You can clean your standing fan by first unplugging it and then wiping the blades with a damp cloth. You can also use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the blades and the grill.
Standing fans are an affordable and efficient way to keep cool during the hot months in Tanzania. By knowing the popular standing fan prices and some frequently asked questions, you can make an informed decision when purchasing a standing fan for your home. Stay cool!