Zaron Cosmetics is one of the most popular cosmetics brands in Tanzania. This brand presents its customers with several products that are great for different parts of the body.
Zaron Cosmetics is a popular cosmetics brand in Tanzania, known for its wide range of beauty products that cater to various skin types and preferences. From foundation to lipstick, eye shadow to eyeliner, Zaron Cosmetics has it all. In this article, we will take a closer look at the top 10 Zaron Cosmetics prices in Tanzania.
- Zaron Cosmetics Liquid Foundation: This foundation is available in various shades to match different skin tones and is priced at approximately TZS 25,000. It provides medium to full coverage, is long-lasting, and has a smooth, natural finish.
- Zaron Cosmetics Matte Lipstick: This lipstick comes in a variety of shades and is priced at approximately TZS 15,000. It has a creamy, long-lasting formula that dries to a matte finish and does not feather or smudge.
- Zaron Cosmetics Mascara: This mascara is priced at approximately TZS 20,000 and is designed to volumize, lengthen, and define lashes. It has a waterproof formula that stays put all day.
- Zaron Cosmetics Blush Palette: This palette includes six complementary shades and is priced at approximately TZS 25,000. It has a silky, blendable formula that provides a natural-looking flush of color.
- Zaron Cosmetics Highlighter Palette: This palette includes six shimmering shades and is priced at approximately TZS 30,000. It has a creamy, pigmented formula that can be applied to cheekbones, brow bones, and Cupid’s bow to enhance the skin’s natural radiance.
- Zaron Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette: This palette includes 12 shades in a variety of finishes and is priced at approximately TZS 35,000. It has a blendable, long-lasting formula that can be used to create various eye looks.
- Zaron Cosmetics Eyeliner: This eyeliner is available in black or brown and is priced at approximately TZS 20,000. It has a smudge-proof, long-lasting formula that glides on smoothly and provides precise definition.
- Zaron Cosmetics Lip Liner: This lip liner is available in a variety of shades and is priced at approximately TZS 15,000. It has a creamy, long-lasting formula that helps to prevent lipstick from bleeding and feathering.
- Zaron Cosmetics Setting Powder: This setting powder is available in one universal shade and is priced at approximately TZS 25,000. It has a lightweight, silky formula that helps to set makeup and reduce shine.
- Zaron Cosmetics Primer: This primer is priced at approximately TZS 30,000 and helps to prepare the skin for makeup application. It has a silky, lightweight formula that blurs the appearance of pores and fine lines, and provides a smooth base for makeup.
Zaron Cosmetics offers a wide range of high-quality cosmetic products at competitive prices in Tanzania. Whether you are looking for a new foundation, lipstick, or eye shadow palette, Zaron Cosmetics has something for everyone. So, go ahead and indulge in a little self-care with Zaron Cosmetics today!
Price of Zaron Cosmetics in Tanzania
Zaron is a leading cosmetics brand that has been in existence since 2010. This brand focuses its products on women of color. Every product from Zaron is dedicated to enhancing the quality of the skin as well as all-round well-being.
Today, Zaron has branches in different parts of Africa including Tanzania, Ghana, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, and Zambia. So how much do Zaron Cosmetics products in Tanzania?
We have done some background work on your behalf. After surveying the market, we have come up with a list of Zaron Products and their prices.
Zaron Skincare Products
- Skin Regenerating Hydrating Serum: TSh36,562 – TSh40,928
- Skin Moisturizing Body Lotion (Ultra moisturizing body lotion): TSh47,749 – NTSh53,500
- Exfoliating & Hydrating Glow Face Wash: TSh30,560 – TSh34,775
- Acne Control Glow Face Wash: TSh27,558 – TSh33,705
- Night Glow Plus – Face Cream: TSh31,341 – TSh36,380
- Sun Protection – Day Cream/SPF 50+++: TSh30,560 – TSh35,310
- Herbal + Oil Micellar Cleansing Water: TSh36,113 – TSh42,800
- Ultimate Glow – Brightening Toner: TSh28,088 – TSh34,107
Zaron Face Products
- Face Primer: TSh25,397 – TSh30,495
- Pore Minimizer: TSh25,948 – TSh31,298
- Healthy Glow Foundation: TSh28,355 – TSh33,705
- Liquid Concealer/Highlight: TSh10,700 – TSh16,371
- Oil Block Mattifier: TSh22,965 – TSh28,088
- Zaron Gold Crush: TSh19,373 – TSh22,965
- Sheer Tint Powder: TSh8,293 – TSh13,375
- XD Face Definer: TSh28,377 – TSh33,502
- Mattifying Powder: TSh23,236 – TSh28,355
- Zaron Perfect Finish: TSh23,776 – TSh29,179
- Perfect Blend Cream To Powder: TSh22,920 – TSh27,285
- Maxi Blend Powder: TSh23,776 – TSh29,179
- Sculpt Whiz: TSh9,823 – TSh13,375
- Loose Powder – LZ15: TSh17,736 – TSh21,828
- Brown Skin Powder: TSh40,660 – TSh46,471
- Brown Skin Foundation: TSh46,112 – TSh51,334
Zaron Eye Products
- Lengthening Mascara: TSh15,280 – TSh18,372
- Volumizing Mascara: TSh16,371 – TSh21,828
- Felt Tip Pen Eyeliner: TSh15,515 – TSh19,100
- Matte Eyebrow Pencil: TSh7,223 – TSh10,700
- Black Velvet: TSh6,755 – TSh10,700
- Zaron Skyline: TSh6,755 – TSh9,823
- 3D Lash Pack: TSh28,909 – TSh32,742
- Zaron Flutter: TSh9,186 – TSh12,552
- Chic – Strip Lashes: TSh7,640 – TSh10,267
- Flutter – Strip Lashes: TSh7,640 – TSh10,700
- Vain – Strip Lashes: TSh7,640 – TSh10,700
- Smize – Strip Lashes: TSh7,640 – TSh10,700
- Gel Eyeliner: TSh13,375 – TSh17,292
- 9 In 1 Eyeshadow Palette: TSh14,189 – TSh16,917
- Lash’d Out: TSh7,758 – TSh11,348
- Lash Glue: TSh10,700 – TSh14,189
- HD Liquid Liner: TSh12,552 – TSh15,280
- Eyebrow Definer: TSh12,006 – TSh16,917
- Wink 4 In 1 Mascara: TSh19,100 – TSh24,316
- Zaron Brow Bang: TSh15,280 – TSh19,993
Zaron Lips Products
- Capuccino: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Wild Vines: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Prune Juice: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Claypot: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Stallion: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Bold: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Plum: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Tamed: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Red Vines: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Fussy Fusha: TSh6,755 – TSh9,363
- Bomb: TSh13,375 – TSh16,917
- Kiki: TSh13,375 – TSh16,917
- Pixie: TSh13,375 – TSh16,917
- Sea Shells: TSh13,375 – TSh16,917
- Amethyst: TSh13,375 – TSh16,917
- Missy: TSh13,375 – TSh16,917
Zaron Accessories Products
- Professional Brush Set: TSh88,677 – TSh98,226
- Angle Brush: TSh6,755 – TSh8,025
- Foundation Brush: TSh19,100 – TSh21,074
- Sharpener: N950 – TSh7,095
- Wipes: N900 – TSh6,549
- Powder Brush: TSh19,100 – TSh22,920
- Makeup Sponge: TSh8,025 – TSh10,700
- 4 In 1 Contour Brush: TSh21,668 – TSh27,285
- Multipurpose Brush: TSh18,372 – TSh22,920
- D’Luxe Brush Set: TSh42,265 – TSh44,405
Factors to Consider When Choosing Cosmetics
Before you choose cosmetics, there are certain factors that you should consider. We have put together a few in this section:
Skin tone is not the same as skin colour. Instead, it refers to the appearance of the skin. Some skins are even while others aren’t. Check if you have spots, uneven skin tone, etc. before purchasing cosmetics. When you do, you can determine the kind of foundation and powder to purchase.
There are different types of skin. The most popular are normal, combination, dry, oily, and sensitive. Purchasing the right cosmetics for your skin helps to enhance your skin. If the products don’t suit your skin, they may cause damage and irritations.
What is the content of the cosmetic product that you are purchasing? Some products contain chemicals that are harmful to the skin. Purchasing such products could result in damage to your skin. You should also check to see that the ingredients used match your skin type.
How much are you willing to shell out on cosmetics at the moment? This will determine what kind of cosmetics you will purchase. Always ensure that you create a balance between quality and cost.